November 7, 2022
- Offer suitable WSQ training programmes for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Collect payments made by participants in cash and SkillsFuture Credit
- Process all registrations and complete the transaction online for SkillsFuture payment
- Follow up participants with other courses that will be suitable for them in their journey of lifelong learning and career upgrading
- Attend training and briefing conducted by the company to ensure that the knowledge and skills possessed are always updated
- Provide further advisory to participants who require more information about the courses they are going to attend / already attended
- Manage onsite roadshow independently and ensure all transactions and registrations are updated to the supervisor daily
To apply for this position, please sent your resume together with your expected salary, last drawn salary, and notice period duration (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Interviews will be conducted face to face in our office.